Thank you for your interest in using content from Salt & Spoon - I work hard to create content for this site and sharing is appreciated!
Please keep in mind that all images, text, and other content on saltandspoon.co is copyrighted and owned by Salt & Spoon. On this page, you will find Salt & Spoon's image use policy.
The image use policy outlines what content from this website can be shared and how it can be shared. This policy also explains how you can properly credit Salt & Spoon when using our content.
By following this policy, you can help ensure that Salt & Spoon receives appropriate recognition on all platforms where our content appears.
Use Of Salt & Spoon's Copyrighted Content
Permission is granted to use the images from this site provided that the end user agrees to the following requirements:
- All images used must be credited to: Salt & Spoon (saltandspoon.co)
- When adding images to your website or blog, you must provide credit by linking back to the Salt & Spoon website with a 'do-follow' link. For example, 3 Ingredient Pineapple Dump Cake by Salt & Spoon.
- You may use one image per recipe and no more than 5 recipes per post.
- Salt & Spoon reserves the right to request images be removed immediately if they are being misused or are in breach of this image use policy.
You may not:
- Repost an entire recipe.
- Post images on your social media accounts where a HTML link back to Salt & Spoon is not possible (e.g. Instagram).
- Post a list of ingredients and/or recipe instructions. You must back to the Salt & Spoon website for this information.
- Edit any images taken from Salt & Spoon, except for minor cropping or resizing. This includes, but is not limited to, adding watermarks, logos, text, etc.
- Use our images for commercial purposes.
If you wish to use any content from Salt & Spoon in a way that is not outlined in this policy, you must obtain written permission. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss possible arrangements.