This pumpkin spice iced latte is the perfect fall drink. It's made with pumpkin spice sauce, coffee, milk, and ice. The pumpkin spice sauce adds sweetness and warmth to the drink, while the coffee and milk keep it refreshing and light. This iced latte is sure to become your new favorite fall beverage!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may make a commission on purchases and/or clicks (at no extra cost to you). Please read our full disclosure here.
As the weather cools and the leaves start to change color, many people find themselves craving the warm, comforting flavors of fall. And what better way to enjoy the taste of fall than with a pumpkin spice iced latte? This refreshing beverage is perfect for chilly mornings or afternoons spent raking leaves. Best of all, it's easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients and can be tailored to your own personal taste. So whether you like your iced latte sweet or strong, give this pumpkin spice recipe a try. You'll be glad you did!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Looking for a delicious way to enjoy pumpkin spice this fall? Look no further than this recipe for pumpkin spice iced latte. This refreshing drink is perfect for cool autumn days, and it's easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. Plus, it's customizable so you can make it just the way you like it. Here are four reasons why you'll love this recipe:
- It's quick and easy to make, so you can enjoy your latte in no time.
- It's a great way to use up leftover pumpkin puree. Simply whip up a batch of homemade pumpkin spice sauce and you'll be ready to make pumpkin spice drinks in no time.
- You can adjust the level of sweetness to suit your taste.
- It's a fun and festive way to enjoy your favorite fall flavor.
What You’ll Need To Make This Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte
- Pumpkin spice sauce: You can use store-bought pumpkin spice sauce or whip up a batch of homemade sauce using our easy recipe.
- Coffee: Use your favorite coffee, either brewed fresh or from a Keurig. I recommend using espresso, but you can also use brewed coffee.
- Milk: Whole milk will give your iced latte the richest flavor, but you can also use skimmed, almond, soy milk, or any other milk that you like.
- Ice: You'll need ice to make this iced latte, so be sure to have some on hand.
- Optional toppings: Whipped cream, cinnamon, and/or pumpkin spice powder make great toppings for this iced latte.
Now that you've gathered all of the ingredients you'll need, let's walk through the steps for making this pumpkin spice iced latte.
Step 1: Start by making a batch of pumpkin spice sauce, if you don't already have some on hand. You can find our easy recipe here.
Step 2: Brew your coffee and let it cool, or prepare espresso according to your machine's instructions.
Step 3: Fill a glass with ice and add the coffee.
Step 4: Add the pumpkin spice sauce to taste. Start with a few tablespoons and add more if you like your iced latte sweeter.
Step 5: Pour in the milk of your choice and stir well.
Step 6: Add any optional toppings and enjoy!
Serving Suggestions And Substitutions
This pumpkin spice iced latte is delicious on its own, but there are a few ways you can dress it up if you like. Here are a few serving suggestions and substitutions to try:
- Add a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice powder on top.
- Try using vanilla-flavored coffee or espresso for a different twist on the flavor.
- Add a shot of bourbon or whiskey for a fall-themed cocktail.
- Use chocolate milk in place of regular milk for a delicious mocha-flavored iced latte.
- If you don't have pumpkin spice sauce on hand, you can use a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice to flavor your iced latte. Simply add these spices to taste.
- Use decaffeinated coffee or espresso if you prefer.
How To Store Leftovers
This iced latte is best enjoyed fresh, but leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Be sure to give it a good stir before enjoying your drink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I make this iced latte ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make this iced latte up to 24 hours in advance. Simply store it in the fridge and give it a good stir before enjoying your drink.
Q: Can I make this iced latte with hot coffee?
A: Yes, you can make this iced latte with hot coffee. Just be sure to let the coffee cool before adding it to the glass. You can also make this iced latte with cold brew coffee.
Q: Can I use a different type of milk in this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use any type of milk that you like in this recipe. Whole milk will give your iced latte the richest flavor, but you can also use skimmed, almond, soy milk, or any other milk that you like.
Q: What does iced pumpkin spice latte taste like?
A: This iced pumpkin spice latte has a rich and creamy flavor with hints of pumpkin spice. The level of sweetness can be adjusted to suit your taste by adding more or less pumpkin spice sauce.
Q: What is the best coffee to use for this iced latte?
A: You can use any type of coffee that you like for this iced latte. I recommend using espresso, but you can also use brewed coffee. If you want to change up the flavor, try using vanilla-flavored coffee or espresso.
Q: Can I make this pumpkin spice latte hot?
A: Yes, you can make this pumpkin spice latte hot. Just follow the same instructions, but omit the ice and warm the milk before adding it to the coffee.
Tools And Equipment For This Recipe
Ball Regular Mouth 32oz Mason Jars: These mason jars are perfect for serving iced drinks like pumpkin spice iced latte. It’s also perfect for storing pumpkin sauce for coffee!
12-Pack Reusable Stainless Steel Metal Straws With Case: These reusable stainless steel straws are a great eco-friendly option to regular straws.
Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker: This Keurig coffee maker is perfect for making coffee for iced lattes. It’s small and compact, so it doesn’t take up a lot of counter space.
More Recipes You Might Like
Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte
- 2 shots espresso
- 4 tablespoon pumpkin spice sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- Start by making a batch of pumpkin spice sauce, if you don't already have some on hand.
- Brew your coffee and let it cool, or prepare espresso according to your machine's instructions.
- Fill a glass with ice and add the coffee.
- Add the pumpkin spice sauce to taste. Start with a few tablespoons and add more if you like your iced latte sweeter.
- Pour in the milk of your choice and stir well.
- Add any optional toppings and enjoy!
* Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content may vary based on brands of ingredients used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.
Leave a Reply