Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy a refreshing and delicious drink like this Starbucks peach green tea lemonade recipe. But if you're not near a Starbucks, or don't want to spend the money, you can make your own version of this popular drink at home with this delicious and easy Starbucks copycat recipe.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may make a commission on purchases and/or clicks (at no extra cost to you). Please read our full disclosure here.
A delicious and refreshing summer beverage, this Starbucks peach green tea lemonade is the perfect pick-me-up on a hot day. This golden yellow-orange colored drink is made with brewed green tea, sweet peach nectar, and fresh lemonade. It's no wonder this amazing summer tea has become a popular choice among Starbucks fans.
While the exact recipe is a closely guarded secret, there are a few key tips to keep in mind when making your own version at home.
First, be sure to use cold brewed green tea for a more refreshing flavor. Second, add the peach nectar and sugar sparingly - too much sweetness can ruin the drink. And finally, don't forget the most important ingredient: lemon! A splash of lemonade will give your beverage that perfect zing.
So next time you're in the mood for something special, try this Starbucks peach green tea lemonade recipe and enjoy the taste of summer all year long.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Looking for a refreshing summer drink to enjoy on hot days? This iced peach green tea lemonade recipe is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this delicious drink is perfect for any occasion. Here are three reasons why you'll love this recipe:
- The summery flavor of peach complements the tangy flavor of lemon in this refreshing drink.
- This recipe is easy to make and can be tailored to your own taste.
- The green tea provides a subtle complexity that takes this drink to the next level.
- It's super cheap and easy to make, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere.
What You’ll Need To Make Copycat Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Peach nectar: The peach nectar gives this drink its delightful sweetness and distinctive peach flavor. You can find this at most grocery stores, or online. If you can't find it at your local store you can always make your own homemade peach juice by blending together fresh peaches, water, and a touch of simple syrup.
- Green tea: Be sure to use chilled green tea for the best flavor. You can use regular green tea, or for an extra special and authentic Starbucks taste, use Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea Blend With Spearmint and Lemongrass. This lush green tea is blended with spearmint, lemon verbena and lemongrass.
- Lemonade: You'll need fresh or pre-made lemonade for this recipe. If you don't have any on hand, you can easily make your own homemade lemonade by mixing fresh lemon juice, water, and sugar.
- Sugar: This recipe calls for sugar to sweeten the drink, but this is optional. You can use regular granulated cane sugar, or for a healthier option, use honey, agave, or maple syrup. You generally won't need much sugar for this drink, but you can of course adjust it to suit your own taste.
Now that you have all the ingredients, it's time to make your iced tea drink! Follow these simple steps and you'll have a delicious copycat Starbucks peach green tea lemonade in no time.
Start by brewing a pot of green tea by adding two green tea bags to two cups of hot water. Once the tea is brewed, add your sweetener of choice (if using) and refrigerate to chill.
Once the green tea has cooled, add the peach nectar and lemonade and stir to combine.
Serve over crushed ice cubes with a slice of lemon, if desired.
Serving Suggestions And Substitutions
This recipe makes enough for one large drink or two smaller ones. If you're serving a crowd, you can easily double or triple the recipe as needed.
This is a great drink to serve in a mason jar over ice or you can serve it in a tall glass with a slice of lemon.
If you don't have peach nectar on hand, you can use fresh peaches, peach slices, or apricots instead to give this drink some delicious natural flavor. Just blend them in a food processor or blender until smooth and add to the drink as directed.
If you're feeling adventurous, try adding a shot of vodka or rum to your drink for a boozy twist.
Whether you're looking for a refreshing summer drink or a simple pick-me-up, this Starbucks peach green tea lemonade recipe is sure to hit the spot. So go ahead and give it a try - you won't be disappointed!
How To Store Leftovers
This drink is best enjoyed fresh, but leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Just be sure to give it a good shake or stir before drinking, as the ingredients may separate over time.
You can also freeze this drink for a slushy treat on hot days. Just pour the drink into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid. Then, blend the frozen cubes in a blender until smooth and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I make this drink ahead of time?
A: Yes, this is an easy recipe to make, but if you're short on time you can make this drink up to 24 hours in advance. Just store it in the fridge until you're ready to enjoy.
Q: I don't have green tea - can I use another type of tea?
A: You can use any type of tea you like, but keep in mind that the flavor will be different. Black tea or matcha tea would be a good substitute.
Q: Can I use a different type of fruit nectar?
A: Yes, you can use any type of fruit nectar you like for this copycat Starbucks drink recipe. Try apricot or mango for a different flavor.
Q: What type of green tea is best for this recipe?
A: Any type of green tea will work, but for a more authentic Starbucks taste, use Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea Blend With Spearmint and Lemongrass.
Q: Is there caffeine in Starbucks peach green tea lemonade?
A: Yes, there is caffeine in green tea, however, this recipe doesn't have a lot of caffeine since it's a blend of green tea, peach juice, and lemonade. If you're looking for a caffeine-free version, try using decaffeinated green tea or herbal tea instead.
Q: Can I make this drink alcoholic?
A: Yes, you can add a shot of vodka or rum to your drink for a boozy twist.
Q: Can I make this drink with hot tea?
A: Yes, you can make this drink with hot tea instead of iced tea if you're in a hurry. Just brew the green tea according to package instructions and then use a cocktail shaker to shake the hot green tea over ice to cool it down quickly.
Q: Can I use green tea concentrate in this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use green tea concentrate in this iced peach tea recipe. Just add 1-2 tablespoons of concentrate to the drink instead of brewing a pot of green tea.
Tools And Equipment For This Recipe
Ball Regular Mouth 32oz Mason Jars: These mason jars are perfect for serving iced drinks like iced tea and lemonade.
12-Pack Reusable Stainless Steel Metal Straws With Case: These reusable stainless steel straws are a great eco-friendly option to regular straws.
Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea Blend With Spearmint and Lemongrass: This is the green tea that the Starbucks version of peach green tea lemonade uses. You can find it on Amazon.
More Recipes You Might Like
Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade Recipe (Copycat)
- 2 cups green tea brewed
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 2 cups lemonade
- sugar to taste
- Brewing a pot of green tea by adding 2 green tea bags to 2 cups of hot water.
- Once the tea is brewed, add your sweetener of choice (if using) and refrigerate to chill.
- Once the green tea has cooled, add the peach nectar and lemonade and stir to combine.
- Serve over crushed ice cubes with a slice of lemon, if desired.
* Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content may vary based on brands of ingredients used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.